Good morning everyone from this early bird todayy! It’s Vasant Panchami today, also spelled Basant Panchami, is a spring festival we celebrate, so soon will be sharing something new, keep an eye.
With the festive season running in and the winter cold seems to be going off, we’re all looking towards something colourful and fresh and what does this better than Spring!! And at this transitional time I thought to share something I’m crushing over lately and grabbing few. Spring is one of my favourite season and summer comes first in that list 😉 haha
How about these few pieces, does anyone like them? I don’t know about you guys, but I absolutely love these pieces, these floral prints, the colour blocked bag, the sunglass everything.
1. See the bag? It’s so cute and anyone can hardly miss that! The colours of this colour blocked bags are just so perfect and goes almost any outfits from white to red to black or you can dress it down with any other colour to give the look a vibrant feel.
2. This white floral print trumpet skirt has to has my heart. You can dress it up with any red or green coloured lace top and to finish the look pair a heel and you’re all set to flaunt it loud.
3. Blue printed maxi slit dress is so cool and amazing to style this spring and enjoy it at it’s best. You can even try it for beach days or go to parties with a cute clutch and flats at the feet.
4. What could be more fitting, comfy and easy throwing than this white regular fit distressed jeans and no matter what season you are styling in, a denim has to be in that list, agree? So be it spring or summer white jean goes the best!
5. And this floral print dress is my favourite one among this list and my eyes got to see the heart. I think the dress speaks itself enough.
6. And let’s finish it off strong with this cool and elegant sunnies, wow it’s so beautiful and has to be perfect for the spring and summer both even you certainly can style it year round. I got to get one! 😉
Thank you so much for stopping in and reading through, hope you find interesting and helpful to style this season. See you on next post my friends!